13 July, 2017

Kiel's First Summer Project




Proud of this girl. She still calls the needle a "sew" and the thread "sew" and the fabric the "sew", ha. But she can learn sewing vernacular at some future date. I had no idea this was called appliqué until my mom told me on the phone, so maybe Kjel gets her very practical sewing vocabulary from me.

It was fun to watch her with this. She is so much like me. Quick and not so worried about details. It turned out so cute and is hanging on her wall now. Her next project is a tutu. I'm trying not to remind her about it because I have no idea how to make a tutu but I guess that's what pinterest is for ;).

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the most beautiful pieces of art I have ever seen ... so much little girl love ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...