12 November, 2015

Gage Always Makes Me Laugh

Gage: Mom, I'm in a serious problem with my friend Jack. He wants us to grow up and own an art studio with a restaurant in the back of it. And he wants me to be part-owner. But I don't want to do that, I want to be an astronaut.

Me: Okay, so what's the problem?

Gage: It makes Jack really sad, Mom. I hate disappointing him.

Me: Maybe you could be an astronaut but make art for Jack to sell in his studio, and also eat at his restaurant for lunch sometimes.

Gage: I'll mull it over.

-------

Me: Gage, great attitude today (seriously he had the best attitude this afternoon).

Gage: Thanks, Mom. My teacher said the same thing. She said, "I"m loving your attitude today, Gage." And also I was really nice to Zardar (this kid in his class), I even said to him, 'Zardar, your subtraction sentences are really nice, I like them a lot.' And Ms. Greene heard and gave me a SPIKE ticket and so now I have three. So just two more to cash them in."

-------


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...