11 September, 2015

Needful Thing

“Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. 
― Mary Jean Irion









We've since cut Will's hair, but while browsing through the pictures that Steven had uploaded from his phone (we need more daddy pics), I wanted to post these "every day" moments. There is truly only one needful thing, and that's to come unto Christ. The most profound way I do that by loving and being present with my family. Everything else fades into the periphery when I'm really here, truly loving the organized chaos of young family life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...