24 April, 2014

Easter

This Easter was a special one. I can't pinpoint what was so wonderful about it, but it just was. Simple, bright, warm and not-exhausting.









You probably noticed or participated in the #becauseofhim campaign that has been all around social media. I loved reading everyone's testimonies put in such beautiful, simple terms.

Because of him, my family can be together forever.
Because of him, I'm not afraid of death.
Because of him, I feel peace every day.

Happy Easter!


4 comments:

  1. oh, thank you so much for sharing your easter with us! I just loved the picture of Will asleep, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all had a happy Easter! Your kids are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is hoTT!! Ps.. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...