27 November, 2013

Thankful | 27

I'm thankful for adventure. Going somewhere new is one of my favorite thrills and earlier this month, Steven and I spent a couple of days in Montreal. Here are some iPhone photos of the trip.

Wandering around Longueuill

The best eclair and hot chocolate I think I'll ever have. 

They know how to make their paninis in Quebec ;)


We did a temple session in the Montreal Temple and loved it. 

View from St. Joseph's Oratory- the third biggest church in the whole world. 



My very first macaron and it was insanely tasty!

I'm telling you, the French desserts about killed me with delight.

Driving back to the states in the early morning

A dude with his helicopter cookie that we picked out especially for him

and KJ almost forgave us for leaving her when she saw her cute owl cookie.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, I loved Quebec!!! Looking at your pictures makes me want to go back! So glad you had such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least now we know who dirtied William's cup.

    :P

    Just stumbled upon your blog, and it looks like you've helped put together a wonderful family, Brooke.
    Looking forward to getting to know you guys better through this superb site.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...