01 November, 2013

Thankful | 1

For Family Night last week we watched this:



(Never fails to make me a little weepy - Steven too. We're "major weepers", name that movie!)

Anyway, I feel like November always zooms by. It's my second favorite month and I mean, that alone makes every day go by way too fast. To make it more memorable, I want to document something I'm thankful for every day of the month.

Today, the first of November, I am so thankful that Steven is the daddy I always dreamed of (and more) for our kids.






I've never heard Steven criticize Gage or KJ. He corrects them when he needs to, but I know that they know that they are awesome because they know that Daddy knows they're awesome. Does that make sense? Love you, Steven. So thankful for you!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for great daddy's. They make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm looking forward to seeing how my hubby is as a father! I just know he'll be the best.

    My Wholesome Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so wonderful to see the person you love the most in that role!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a great little Thankfulness video -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...