11 September, 2013

Goodbye, Summer

The last few days? weeks? of summer have been full of grass strains, freshly picked apples and tree climbing. I just think there's really nothing more wonderful than soft breezes drifting through open windows while candles burn that smell like all things fall. I really love this time of year.

It's tempting to just lock us all in to early September and stay here forever. It's a place where everything is fresh and clean and healthy. And there are never-ending snuggles from the most affectionate kids ever. 

I love September. 






7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your KJ is standing all on her own! She's growing so fast and is so beautiful! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy? She's already 16 months! I am feeling really good! Thank you so much, Paulina!

      Delete
  2. I love that picture of your little girl with the apple! So cute! Are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am feeling a lot better. Thanks Megan!

      Delete
  3. Me too!!!! Oh Autumn. :) I think it's the love of first seasons though... kind of like Christmas morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, totally like Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! The picture of Gage and KJ hugging is absolutely adorable!! I love this time of year too.. Somehow, I feel like I enjoy it more every year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...