27 September, 2013

A Day at the Park

video

We spent last Saturday morning at the park. I made a little video about it if you want to watch.

 It was a windy day and the lake was ripply and gray; the seagulls were everywhere and became fast friends with Gage and Kjel. It's on days like this that I see and remember the small things that I love so much about my kids and Steven - the way Gage treats feathers like precious artifacts, KJ's ability to never get discouraged no matter how many times her little legs stumble, the twinkle in Steven's eyes when he makes someone smile.

Makes me giddy that it's already Friday. Saturday is sacred, don't you think? I can't wait to spend every moment of it falling in love all over again with my little family.

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...