18 April, 2013

Not All Who Wander Are Lost


Unfortunately, that statement did not apply to KJ when she decided to sneak out the open patio door, traverse down three stairs and tottle out to the middle of the backyard, which to her I'm sure seemed to be the other side of the moon. Poor Kjel. She didn't realize she was "lost" until after tasting a few blades of grass and watching a robin scootch over to her and then speed off (maybe it found a worm; who knows). Once she saw that she was quite alone, the banshee screaming commenced and she didn't leave my side for the rest of the day.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, poor girl! I'm sure she had quite the fright!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least she'll be reluctant to try it again! I remember losing Q in a ROSS store once, worst feeling ever. When we found him he was back by the toys, and had peed his pants (we were still in the potty training phase then). Now he's pretty good at sticking close to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha that is kinda funny. and so sweet! I agree with Kati, at least she'll be reluctant to try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this!!!! Thanks for the light hearted post. Also thanks for the sweet sentiments about your siblings. I can't wait to get back East to be with my siblings!!! Oh you made me so excited!
    Have a phenomenal weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scary! How do you pronounce her name? So unique! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind. :) I read the post on your babies. They're so cute!

      Delete
  6. Thanks Megan! Just saw this or I would've replied sooner :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...