16 March, 2013

These two.

It started because I needed a headshot. And I figured, if I'm going to go to the great lengths of standing on a chair to get the nice camera from the tall shelf in the big closet, I might as well take some photos of the kiddie-pies.

Long story short, I got them dressed (bribed Gage to wear that hat by promising him we'd meet Daddy for lunch), took their pictures. Got myself dressed, attempted a self-portrait. Upon looking at the photos of me, I decided to take on the belief of some tribe, somewhere, that cameras suck out souls and try again in a few days. You know what I mean, right?

My kids are cute. They are sweet. They are affectionate. They are mischievous. They are mine and Steven's, and that's what I love the most. 







2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...