22 March, 2013

Gage Talks About PB&J

Me: Gage, how do we make a peanut butter sandwich?
Gage: We just do... we just do the jelly on the peanut butter. That's what we do. Is that the job you're asking? I don't know these questions. 

Me: What do you like about peanut butter?
Gage: I like... I like... smarshsmallow cereal. It's all gone. I want to write my name.

Me: When do you eat peanut butter sandwiches?
Gage: When you make them.

Me: What does a peanut butter sandwich look like?
Gage: It looks like ice cream.

Me: Is a peanut butter sandwich your favorite food?
Gage: Mm.









6 comments:

  1. Haha! This cracked me up! I could just picture his answers to all the questions- he is so cute. "When you make them." haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the progression photos with the pb! Kid conversations are always the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha what a cutie! Sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I love his answers. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Talking to 3 year olds is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure it was you that told me you'd eat peanut butter with a spoon (this was when I was young enough that I thought that was so cool! Now I do it, too.) Makes sense that this is your son.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...