20 March, 2013

Epic Playdate



So remember how I was all sing-songy about spring in my last post?

This is what it looks like outside today:



As you can imagine, when I heard about the Hyundai Epic Playdate Weekend in Santa Barbara, CA next month, I was like sign me up. stat. It's going to be an awesome day (April 27th 9am-5pm) at the beach with lots of my favorite bloggers (including Say Yes to Hoboken and Oh Happy Day) hosting workshops for kids like photography classes, hula-hooping workshops, paint fights and more. And there will be an ice cream sundae bar. AND, it's an invite-only event.

Lucky for us, you can enter to win a trip for four to this event right hereRemember, you do need a Pinterest account to enter - you can go here for complete details - and please make sure to select "Clever Girls Collective" when it asks you how you heard about this opportunity. 



If you win, please send some sand and sun my way. I am so ready for an adventurous playdate. So. ready. 

I can't wait to pack up the car on a Saturday with our sleeping bags and tent. I want to load up on s'more ingredients, chips and salsa and head for the hills with some of our good friends. I can't wait to let KJ and Gage go out and "explore" with their little pals while the adults set up the tents. We'll play games and go on walks and hit up the lake when the sun is at its hottest. My favorite part, though, will be in the early, early morning. Right when the sun is barely rising. The air will be cool and clean and my kids and Steven will be snoring away, nostrils flapping in the wind (I am in a family of snorers). And I'll think to myself, "This is the perfect moment to sneak out and eat the rest of the Hershey bars before everyone else wakes up".

Heaven.

I want to hear about your ideal playdate. Where would you go? What would you do?
And don't forget to enter to win!




I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1 comment:

  1. Sunshine and the beach sound fabulous right now. It's the first day of spring and, here in Portland, it's rainy, dreary, and windy. Not good at all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...