10 January, 2013

Twenty-Thirteen Resolutions

This is the year that my debit card expires! It always seemed like the distant future and now... well, hello 2013!



We had a WONDERFUL holiday season. Christmas was magical with just the four of us, then my mom and sisters arrived on the 26th and we played and played. My dad came a week or so later and we enjoyed time with all four of them. 

One of the highlights was definitely going to New York City for a few days over New Year's. That deserves a post all for itself. 

Anyway, it's 2013 and I have made some resolutions. Here are a few:


  • Exercise every week day
  • Floss every day (anyone else struggle with this??)
  • Start having breakfast as a family at the dining table each morning


I'd love to hear some of yours!

3 comments:

  1. Flossing everyday is my January resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah I hate flossing but since my brother came to visit awhile ago I've been trying to be better. I probably get it done around 3 times aweek and that's great for me. It does make a difference! Sure love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried oil-pulling? I did it this morning ... and one of my resolutions is to do it weekly (though it should be daily). It's gross, so cross your fingers for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...