23 January, 2013

Book 3/100 | Blink


A copy of the email I sent to Malcolm Gladwell (author of Blink):

Dear Mr. Gladwell,

I'd like to thank you for another thoroughly enjoyable read. I loved both Outliers and The Tipping Point, but Blink has been my favorite of yours thus far.

I think that one of the reasons I liked reading it so much is that I've often wondered if the "intuition" that I've used to make both long and short-term decisions could be explained by reason and science. The clarification in Blink validates my decision-making process and that makes me feel awesome!

I have recommended your books to family and friends and will continue to do so.

Respectfully,

Brooke Redfern

3 comments:

  1. Another book to add to my "too read" list! I'm sure I've asked you this before but do you have goodreads? Please sign up if you don't! You'd love it especially with all the reading you've been doing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I loved Blink! I actually listened to the audio book whilst on a road trip with my mum and we both agreed it made you believe in yourself and your intuition a lot more than society typically encourages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...