22 December, 2012

Merry and Bright

Last night I had a dream that Marie Osmond was trying to sell me those diet meals that she used to do the commercials for on TV and I kept saying, "Marie, I just can't participate in a diet that totally bans yogurt!"

And she kept arguing that if I wanted to become an Iron Woman I would have to give up yogurt. 

I woke up with Bree on my mind. Bree is my sister-in-law and she is training to become an Iron Woman this year. You can actually read all about it on her blog

I forgot that I took this video last week at Haylea's wedding, but it is the epitome of Bree:

video

There is no one merrier or brighter than Bree! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! Great video and tribute, Brookie!

    What, oh what, would we do without Breezy? We'd have a lot less fun, that is FOR SURE.

    Love you both.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...