25 June, 2012

KJ and Daddy

We spent last week at my parents' house in Nevada. Steven's interview with State Farm went swimmingly and we are so excited to see where the future takes us. 

Friday was spent at the happiest place on earth, as we had so many things to celebrate. Namely:

Kjel's one month birthday
Gage being an awesome big brother
Steven graduating (in a little less than a month)
and of course, the interview 


Unfortunately, I was so caught up in the moments at Disneyland that I didn't take many photos, but my mom did. So when I get those from her, I'll post them. Meanwhile, here are a few I snapped in Fantasyland of the celebratory boy and girl. Happy birthday, KJ! And congratulations, Steven!



4 comments:

  1. She is just soooo beautiful! You're a lucky family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh finally some pics! Love them. So glad Steve's interview went well. We are thrilled for you guys. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disneyland pictures coming your way soon. LOVE this post. So happy for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's a cutie! Can't wait to meet her. Are you guys going to call her KJ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...