10 April, 2012

Easter Weekend

We had the best Easter. It was so relaxing and fun and a great last "hurrah" for our family of three before baby girl comes next month (name to be released later this week!)

Here are a few photos of our day:


Easiest birdies for our garland. Fabric scraps and a glue gun.



More Easter decor (again, super low-key).


Handsome boys in their Easter garb on our walk to church.


A little Easter Feast - we decided to go traditional this year with funeral potatoes, ham (makes me gag, but the boys love it), buttery rolls and Amish-style corn (i.e., extremely buttery).


Easter egg hunt with some friends in the back yard after church.


My shadow at the park.


Steven getting gage hooked in to his seat.


On our long bike ride, we stopped at two parks. Gage was in heaven . (Thanks for lending me your bike, Bree!)

And lastly, a belly of 35 weeks. Gage came around 36.5 weeks, so it's possible that this baby could come next week. I doubt it, but you never know :)

Happy Easter!

5 comments:

  1. Love your Easter decor! What a fun day...love those belly pictures...you look radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that it was nice enough to spend so much time outside! I looove this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fantastic! And good for you to be out exercising. I was such a slacker when I was prego. Dying to find out the name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOOOOOOOOVE that shadow picture! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, you are looking wonderful! I love that you are confident in your skin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...