05 March, 2012

Maternity Photos

My little sister, Sierra, came up to visit after our Grandma's funeral on Friday. She is an amazing photographer, so I asked her to take a few maternity shots of me. I didn't want her to edit them a ton - my body is how it is, my face is how it is; I want this baby to see me for how I really looked while she was cookin', you know?

I was prepared for some very raw photos (to put it lightly), but I squealed with delight when I saw how amazing my sister is with angles and lighting. She is seriously amazing!!!
Here are my favorites:



I always feel kind of awkward when people take my picture - I feel like I have very little control of my face. I don't know how I look, does that make sense? But with Sierra it's always so fun and natural because she sweetly tells me when I look like a weirdo and helps me correct.
I have the best sisters ever.
Az, we miss you!

7 comments:

  1. The first one is just breathtaking!
    Beautiful job to both you and Sierra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. They're ALL amazing. You look... What's the right word? Can't seem to find it. Gorgeous, stunning, darling, happy, beautiful. Those all work. :) Love you so much and wish I could rub your belly. (I know some people hate that, not sure if you're one of those people but you'd let me just once right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you said you were ready for some "raw" photos. Brooke- you are absolutely stunning. Just sayin'. The photos are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...