03 January, 2012

At 20 Weeks,

I'm growing! And carrying really high. And loving every single second of it. Oh, Braxton Hicks, I love you! Little baby kicks, you make me laugh! (Steven has officially felt two kicks!) Madame Exhaustion - the naps you bring me are heavenly. Everything associated with pregnancy - including the less comfortable aspects - are part of an amazing miracle that I am so grateful for.

At 20 weeks, Steven is getting ready for school. He only has two semesters. Woo hoo! He'll be done in July. Isn't he the handsomest student you've ever seen?

At 20 weeks, Gage is about ready to put pitocin in my cereal because he is so dang ready for this baby to come. As is evidenced below, we are loving on him a little too much for his liking and he's ready for a bouncing baby sibling to take some of the affection and attention off of him.

At 20 weeks, we are just so excited. We find out the gender of the baby on Thursday! I honestly have no idea and no preference. Steven thinks it's a girl, and Gage is very political on the matter - bouncing back and forth with his answers depending on the day.

If you decide to comment, let me know what you think the gender is! I'd love to tally up the results before we find out!

10 comments:

  1. I'm pulling for a girl! All y'all went (KP, you, Hedy) and had boys the first time around. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most def a girl. You look great by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl!!! You are so dang cute Brooke. And all of a sudden Gage looks so old! What happened to him being a precious baby?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking it's a girl! You look so fabulous at 20 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl!!! I can just see her now. Long eyelashes, square jaw, the whole works... :) Plus Gage needs someone to pick on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a boy. only because having 2 boys in a row is heavenly! your next can be a girl :) you look amazing! and that is how i've always felt about pregnancy. each time i vomited i thanked the powers that be that i was pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I'd thought, at first, that it's a boy. But your hormones seem to be living a life of their own so I change: it's a GIRL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm... I think it's going to be a boy :) -Nicole Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd guess girl... for no particular reason. Glad you are able to enjoy every moment (even the not so pleasent ones) during your pregnancy. Best wishes for a healthy boy OR girl, whichever it may be. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...