we are super busy getting ready for Christmas.
here is my baby bump:
here is gage giving me a big ol' squeeze:
and here's our little family having a relaxing sunday:
as gage enjoys his favorite pastime.
i am a little sad because i feel like i have been so busy this year, i haven't really Christmas-ized our life... i.e., it doesn't feel like Christmas. during sunday school i made a mental list of all the things i'm going to do this week to fix that.
- Christmas treats EVERY NIGHT. goodbye, health! (at least for the next week and a half or so). i'm thinking sugar cookies, candy-cane brownies, and lots of those minty Christmas m&ms.
- more (or mort, as gage pronounces it) decorations!
- Christmas music constantly. yes, pandora. i'm still listening.
- reading the Christmas story with gage every night before bed (no, not 'polar express')
- ding-dong-ditching with awesome cookies at least one night before we leave for home.
more ideas are totally appreciated!