08 July, 2011

my heels look like they've been attacked by a cheese grater.

it's raining again today. this morning when i pulled gage out of his crib after his name i said, "hey buddy, how are you doing?" and he said, "good day." and i said, "you've had a good day?" and he said, "yeah, mommy. had a good day."

he'd been awake for like two hours before his nap. what a stud. every day is a good day. ah, love.


on a more serious note, i need some help. i use pumice stones and scrubs and moisturizer and my heels are still cracked and every few days they start bleeding. it's not like the worst thing in the world or anything, but it's pretty annoying. anyone have some good tips for me? i'll try just about anything.



and this is day three. a high (unwashed) pony. don't judge (not the high pony part, the unwashed part), i'm planning on playing tennis with steven tonight. i'm just trying to go green.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I've had this heel problem myself in my life. My problem was needing more liquid...moisture...in my body and on my heels. I had to start soaking them regularly and then using the pumice stone...This article might be of some help though...

    http://shoes.about.com/od/foot_pain/a/cracked_heels.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally go 3 days without washing sometimes. It's better for your hair anyways. :) I wish I knew what to tell you about your heels. My skin is super sensitive so I know how annoying skin stuff can be. Maybe try some cortizone or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your coment in my blog..
    i really like your blog too.
    hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME FIND YOUR AWESOME BLOG!!!
    I suffer from the dry heels, also. I think it's part of womanhood. Haha. One of the not-so-awesome parts. Maybe you need to go for a Pedi? Mmmm, that sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I've been reading your blog for a lil while, anyway, for cracked heels I use heel-tastic I got it at wal-mart in the as-seen-on-tv area it worked wonders for me but my heels don't bleed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had that issue with my heels too - and so do my mom and grandma! I think it's genetic. I use Kiehl's lotion and it definitely helps!

    PS I love that I'm not the only one to go 3 days with unwashed hair! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...