07 June, 2011

no reward


{image via google}

someone emailed me this bike flyer a couple years ago and i come across it every now and then in my inbox. it always makes me laugh, i really want to meet the dude whose bike got stolen, he sounds like a cutie-pie.



{hilton head, south carolina august 2010}



{catalina island, april 2011}



i just don't think there's anything quite as peaceful as a leisurely bike ride on fairly flat terrain. especially when your husband is carrying your purse.

10 comments:

  1. I love to ride bikes. Especially on Hilton Head. It's been way too long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! WOW! I'm glad I never stole a bike! That would be a terrible note to read if I did! ^_^ And I remember riding my bike on flat terrain, with my sister on the handlebars.....YAY! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go to catalina so bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. that missing bike poster is awesome.
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh I miss riding my bike, the last time I did was 4 years ago :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love the bike poster and love Steven holding your purse!! Clasic. Totally missing you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that poster is hilarious....this post also made me miss HHI so much. sigh. Happy Wednesday! xoxo {av}

    p.s. less than four days to get your entries in for my huge Whiting & Davis giveaway! a handbag of your choice could be yours...don't miss out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting Ciao Newport Beach. You have areally cute blog and I am now following you.

    ciao

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, that poster is too funny!
    I'm a bit out of practice riding my bike, it's waiting in the shed to be all fixed up...maybe this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...