14 February, 2011

v-day


this is the most recent picture taken of steven and i,


and this timeless piece of art is the first picture taken of us. january 2008. wowza.


last night we watched the first episode in season to of V and when i typed the title of this blog, i freaked myself out. v-day. freaky.

anyway! happy valentine's day! sadly, i am nowhere near as on the ball as i was last year with decor and all around fanciness, but we did have a nice little celebration with our traditional creamy steak and pasta (thanks again, mrs. r), and some delicious ukrainian chocolate ice cream with homemade caramel sauce.

here's the sad thing - i took pictures but retrieving my camera cord to transfer them to the computer, to then put them on this blog post, would require me to get out of bed. which just isn't going to happen. i'm really full.

what did you do for valentine's day?
more importantly: what did you eat for valentine's day?

4 comments:

  1. haha.. being full and not wanting to get out of bed could defintally be my idea of a good time!

    reply to your comment about my Blog title. Thank you very much, it took alot of time for me to figure out what I wanted it to look like, and with carefull consideration, this is what I came up with. I have made a few others for their blogs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect celebration! And keep these posts comng please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a low key night at home, hope you had a great V-day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had the stomach flu, so no food... although the kiddos had chicken and ice cream... :)
    ps you have the most beautiful eyes...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...