21 February, 2011

of a long winter and hint of spring:

the soundtrack.


these are some songs i've been listening to quite a bit lately.


1. so far around the bend - the national

2. the dress looks nice on you - sufjan stevens
3. one day - matisyahu
4. hero - regina spektor
5. secrets - one republic

apparently, one republic is coming to kyiv. also, i had ranch dressing last night at a friends' for dinner, and it was so good.
i absolutely love ukraine, but i am definitely missing ranch dressing.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comments! you've got a pretty space over here, yourself! I will be checking out the archives. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better by now!! Colds are the *worst*...especially when you have a little one to take care of! That is so awesome that you live in the Ukraine! I lived in Brazil for almost two years (and judging by the Worthlin quote on your door, I bet you can guess why! (c:) and it's such an awesome experience to actually live in a foreign country! *Love* hearing about foreign cultures...(c: I'm glad you visited my blog, I love making new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Sufjan Stevens! He's pretty darn awesome!
    I hope you're feeling better! :)
    I would miss ranch dressing tooo!

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is the best! Although I think I've only heard one of the songs on that list. I'll have to look them up. :) Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...