05 March, 2010

she is my everything

this is steve blogging and...
here are just a few of the things that my
wife rocks at:

1. being a mom/ wifey


2. making me laugh


3. baking (she created a new flavor for the frosting and it was d-lish)


4. decorating our home (she made the curtains herself)


Add Image
5. Music (singing, guitar, piano, and concertina)

"one should choose a wife with the ears, rather than with the eyes"
-french proverb

lucky for me i used both

6. blogging


you all are reading aren't you!



"A wife is the joy of a man's heart"
-Talmud






6 comments:

  1. thanks steve-o. you are a sweetie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I wish I could enlarge the picture of your bedroom. I want to see the curtains closer. They look super cute though. Way to go. Your baby is so adorable. Those lips and cheeks... if he were my baby I could just kiss him all day. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is so sweet. It's touching to acknowledge all that she means to you and all that she does for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...