18 March, 2010

God gave us memories

that we may have roses in december.
- j.m. barry "courage"




so it's not obviously not december, but right now memories of simpler times are helping me keep perspective.

this is my last semester of school which means on top of a full academic load, i'm also doing a 3/4 time internship {oh boohoo, brooke. stop whining}.

anyway it's pretty hard for me to be away from gage so much, but your wonderful suggestions {thanks a million}, and the beautiful memories and delicious hopes that i have for the future are getting me through.

big sigh.

7 comments:

  1. I love that quote! Too true. :)
    Xox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and this is a perfect quote :) xo

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. good perspective Brookie. We pray for you many times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes you have a lot to look forward to!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that photo from wedding dress shopping? too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it! I know it's hard :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...