20 July, 2009

tricky!


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. No repeating song titles.

Pick Your Artist: Death Cab for Cutie

Are you male or female: Technicolor Girls

Describe yourself: Lack of Color

How do you feel about yourself: We Looked Like Giants

Describe your current boy/girl relation situation: All is Full of Love

Describe where you currently live: California

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: Coney Island

Your favorite form of transportation: Transatlanticism

Favorite time of day: A Moviescript Ending

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called:Pictures in an Exhibition

What is life to you: Passenger Seat

What is the best advice you have to give: Someday You Will Be Loved

How I would like to die: I Will Follow You Into the Dark
I TAG... Trevor & Caci, Heather, and Sierra & Az

2 comments:

  1. Cute! and I LOVE your comment on my Elmo page :)
    xooxoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag! I guess I'll just have to do it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...