01 June, 2009

end of the weekenditis

we had a great weekend, one of the best i ever had.

my mom came from nevada on friday evening and we ate at mongolian grill (you can get a bowl full of mongolian food for 4.99!) then came home and talked til about 2:30 am, then when we were getting ready for bed, we realized that we just couldn't stop talking, so steven (the saint that he is), moved mom's bed into our room, and we talked til well after 5 am. it was glorious. 

my mom is so fun to talk to - i could seriously talk to her for 24 hours straight and not run out of things to talk about. 

we spent the rest of the weekend sleeping in, going to work together, and playing hearts. I TOTALLY WON! i am the master of hearts. 

anyway, we just dropped her off at the airport, and steven is at work, and i'm at home alone feeling very blue that my two best friends aren't with me. but so glad that we had such a fun weekend. my mom is the best. 


3 comments:

  1. So fun! Oooooh that Mongolian grill sounds AWESOME. I am soooo hungry right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I feel the same way about my mom. How sweet of Steve to move her bed into yalls room. He is such a sweetheart. What a fun memory! Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...