12 February, 2009

September 17th, 2009


is a very important date, because it's when we are due to have our baby! 
i've been just about bursting to blog and tell everyone about this, but we wanted to wait till we got the first ultrasound. we went this morning, and found out i'm actually a week further along than we thought, so I'm nine weeks! the baby is one inch long, its heart is beating, and it dances in my belly! it's amazing! 

so far it looks totally healthy, it looks like it has all of its limbs, and its head is enormous. we love it already. 



11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I am so excited for you. How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That is so exciting. Hope you are feeling great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you guys. So glad that you and the baby are doing well. I will never forget hearing Emma's heartbeat for the first time - such an amazing moment. Congratulations again you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! We're SO excited to see your darling little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! I can finally tell ppp I'm going to be a nana again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very excitng! It's hard to picture Steve as a dad... but I'm sure he'll do wonderful. Many congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "Azure" comment was actually from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks everybody! i'm feeling pretty good... starting to get over being sick all the time, haha. but it's totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Steve-O & Brooke,
    Congrats from the Lindquist Gang! You're in for loads of fun and adventure.
    Love,
    Loren & Velenti

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! It looks simply PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are thrilled and excited for you!

    BIG hugs from your Texas family!

    Wendi, Matt, Samantha and David

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...