27 October, 2008

Happy Birthday, Alien Baby!



Dear Jace,



I love you. I miss you. I want to snuggle you! I want to go ow-hide with you and feed the gucks that go wack-wack! I want to play with your horses and watch cat videos on youtube. I want you to show me my eyes and my nose and my mouth. I want you to slap my belly and pose for pictures with me. 


I remember when Mama and Dad dropped you off to spend the day with me. We were both really sick, and spent almost ALL DAY snuggled up on the couch watching videos of cats and hampsters while Uncle Steve fed us yogurt. You loved looking at my scrapbook and pointed at every face and identified it as either "Seeve" "Book" "Az" "Seh" "By" "Dad" "Momma" "Ompa" or "Andma".  

I remember taking you with the Redferns to Disney World and getting such a kick out of you repeating "Wa-wee" over and over and over again.

You steal the show, cutie pie. And I miss you like crazy!

I love you with all of my heart!

Love,

Aunt Brooke


6 comments:

  1. You are a sweet aunt, Brooke! I copied that and put it in his journal. And he really did say the above post. I just wrote it for him. We can't wait to see you guys in December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE ARE THE CUTEST PICTURES EVER GIRL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...