15 June, 2008

Father's Day, Chiggers, Debaters, and 6 AM

First of all, Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. Especially ours. We love you guys!


Speaking of dads, I just talked to mine about some bug bites on my shins that I keep getting. They are literally the size of ping-pong balls and when they finally go away they leave scars! Sick! And really unusual. So I asked my dad who is actually an expert on everything, and he told me that it may be caused by chiggers which are apparently little bugs that burrow into your skin and lay eggs! So if things get worse then we will go to a doctor and dig those little suckers out.

We just watched The Great Debaters... super good movie. We both teared up a little. Steven is
so sensitive. It made us want to go back in time and be part of the Civil Rights movement. It was a really edifying, intense movie. No bad stuff whatsoever minus one short scene where you see a pretty graphic dead body, but everything else is perfectly appropriate.

We had a good week. Just 55 days left until we get marrrrrried! Woo HOo! Goin' to the temple and we're goooona get maaaaaaaaaaaried.... yes. woo hoo again! I know time will fly but I am pretty dang antsy. I just want to hurry up and get married because I have so much anxiety about Steven dying before we are sealed! Ridiculous, I know, but I will be so relieved when I know that he and I will be together
forever.

I have to go to work tomorrow at 6 AM! Because I forgot to go in on Saturday night and I have to have the nextel back on my co-workers desk or this one guy who I will call El Diablo will murder me if it's not there when he gets in before 6:30. And as most of you know my least favorite thing, second to people yelling at me when I'm vacuuming, is waking up. Wish me luck.

Okay that is all. Steven is going to post something soon, so be ready!

Love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know it bothered you to have people yell at you when you're vacuuming! Wowie. Learn something new every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is one graphic love scene in that movie at that cabin ...you know.

    i had to cover my little brother's eyes (i went to see it with him). i am kind of bummed about it because otherwise it is a movie that i totally want to own. it's a good one to teach my boys about racism and how to not let it define you. maybe we will get the edited version.

    anywho. can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, totally forgot about that part, must have skipped over (we had a pirated version burned dvd... sorry to disappoint, redferns).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...